myDigiTracts

[aRCHGeePee]

3.23.2005

my activity list

Hi co-bloggers! Sorry kung ngayon lang ako nagpost. I'm planning to construct my new website eh. I hope to finish my project as soon as possible. Busy din ako sa mga nagdaang araw dami kasing problema sa site. I need your prayers para makayanan ko lahat. Here are the list of all my on-going and upcoming activities:

1. New Website maybe blog uli or paid domain (sana magkaron ako ng sponsors! hehehe.)
2. My job syempre (malapit na kasi ang duration ng project namin na 41-storey building)
3. Church Renovation Project (on-going na ang renovation ng church namin pero kulang pa rin ang budget)
4. Speech ko sa Graduation ng elementary sa March 30 (guest speaker kasi ako)
5. Application sa DTI ng new Architectural Office ko
6. Billboard para sa New Office ko (thanks God sagot ng BOYSEN lahat!)
7. UAP Activities
8. Projects na niluluto pa lang (Industrial building sa Pampanga at Hospital sa Laguna)
9. Reading Books (Christian Books)
10. Making Prayer List
11. Special Song Number para sa Sunday
12. Learning New things
:: posted by aRCHGeePee, 12:47 PM

11 Comments:

dami dami hehe :D pero kayang kaya ni Lord yan ;) Happy Resurrection day!
Blogger Chette Testimonies, at 3:09 AM  
Thank you for visiting our site: http://www.uapsanpablo.com!

Visit also my husband's Web site:
http://www.komikero.com. He's an architect by profession and comic book artist by trade and passion.

:)
Arch. Ilyn Florese-Alanguilan
Blogger Ilyn, at 7:06 PM  
Nice meeting you at the Convention, pare! :)
Blogger Gerry Alanguilan, at 12:54 AM  
nice meeting u 2 pareng gerry!! Congratz sa ating chapter!!!! Nanalo din ang chapter ko (UAP SAN JUAN-MANDALUYONG) ng best chapter. THanks for visiting my blog.
Blogger aRCHGeePee, at 12:10 PM  
oi gp! si ishkinhed to, nakakuha ako ng sobrang murang hosting dito: http://www.hpilhosting.net(sila ata pinakamura sa hosting)

may summer promo sila as low as 20pesos per month. sulit na yun sobra. ;) just let me know if you have questions regarding this. ;)
Anonymous jordan, at 11:36 PM  
correction lang: http://www.philhosting.net .. :)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:37 PM  
eh kaya naman pala hindi maka post kase busy ka eh.. dami mo namang gagawin... hehe... waaaah!!! gimik!!!! hehe...

kidding, im quite busy too.. too much to do here in my new job..
Blogger Moja, at 5:40 PM  
Dear Gene Paul,
Praise God for what He has been doing in your life! Remember me?si Ate Amor (auballestero@yahoo.com)? It will be close to three years since we migrated here to Texas,USA. I was surfing the net looking for the SCBC website(c/o Google) but guess what? I was directed to your blog site! I know this was not a chance encounter but made possible by our common Father! May He continue to abundantly bless you and enlarge your territory!
PS. Does SCBC have a web site/page or an e-mail address? I sent them some money last March 29, 2005 for the building fund but I have not heard from them. I tried to call but I think they've changed the phone nos.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:47 AM  
hi ate amor! How's your life in Texas? Well, i don't have any update about SCBC renovation project for about 2 weeks already. Maybe you can call Ptr. Fred's telephone number(810-1077) or you can follow the link below my post about SCBC Rebuilding Project. God Bless you more & more!
Blogger aRCHGeePee, at 5:51 PM  
ate amor, 808-1186 pala. bumalik sya sa dating number.
Blogger aRCHGeePee, at 8:36 AM  
I am Chette, owner of the Christianster group: Christian Blog :) Thanks for joining the group :) we also have buttons now to use :)

God bless,
Chette
http://www.potterhands.com/chetteblog/
Anonymous chette, at 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment